PARKLAND i50 SERIES AUTOMATIC CORE CUTTER
The all NEW Parkland i50 automatic core cutting machine utilises nearly 50 years’ experience to give you the most efficient and innovative machine we have ever developed. Specifically designed to save the operator time, the new i50 eliminates the need for manual core diameter changes allowing you to get back to what really matters. The i50 is the future of core cutting.
Research and Development
Here at Parkland International, we always listen to our customers, agents and end users. However during the development of the i50 we really wanted to explore what would make your job easier. We found that slow diameter change over times and operator errors were the biggest cause for frustration on the shop floor, accounting for costly downtime every day. Our engineers took this on board and created our first ever core cutting machine that requires zero tooling changes!
Burnished, Accurate Cuts
Utilising our experience and existing static blade and anvil technology we have integrated our principles in servo technology alongside the fully automated process to give you a perfect, burnished cut every single time. Our servo positioning for both length setting and cutting action allow this to happen seamlessly and completely eliminate issues further down the production line when loading your finishing machines.
Automatic Diameter Change
The i50 offers incredibly fast changeover times between Ø25mm to Ø76.2mm ID without the need of any tooling change. This means that production capability can be increased and machine downtime virtually eradicated, making the i50 the next must-have machine for your shop floor.
With this technology, gone are the days of storing boxes and boxes of pre-cut cores. The i50 allows you to cut the core you need, whenever you need it – significantly cutting down on storage costs and warehouse space.
Automated Core Loading
Alongside the i50’s already impressive automated performance, we have developed an automated core loading system that takes efficiency to the next level. Our fully automatic parent core loading system is designed to be both compact and fast setting and completes the automated process for the high volume user.
- Core material – Cardboard
- Parent cores range from 1000mm – 2000mm long
- Core sizes from 19.0mm – 76.2mm ID
- Maximum wall thickness 6 mm
- Minimum wall thickness 2 mm (subject to core diameter)
- Automatic core diameter change
- Accurate cutting length with indexing accuracy of ± 0.2mm
- CE marked to the latest Health & Safety standards
- Remote access via ethernet connection
- Rockwell Automation worldwide support network
- Automatic removal of core scrap piece
- Automatic core scrap piece separation
- Automatic knife indexing for increased life cycle of the knife
- Core Saver option to minimise waste.
- Optional – Automatic parent core injector feed system
- Reduces costly and timely pre-cut supply.
- Reduction in storage space of pre-cut cores.
- Zero tooling changes for multiple core diameters.
- High quality and burnished cut finish.
- Satisfies on demand requirements.
- Reduces operator misuse when setting.
- Small and compact footprint.
- Electrical Supply – 380/440v / 50/60Hz / 3 phase, neutral & earth
- Power Supply – 32amps / phase
- Air Supply – 80psi / 5.5bar
- Air Consumption – 1cfm (1.7cu.m / hour)
WATCH OUR i50 CORE CUTTER VIDEO
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Just fill in a few details below and we will get back to you: