We respect your privacy rights. Any personal information gathered on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used in ways for which you have specifically consented.
2. “Personal Information” means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information together with other information which is held by or is likely to be held by us.
3. It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data processors that have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
4. It is Our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), and to monitor Our internal procedures periodically to ensure compliance.
5. You can access the site home page and browse the site without disclosing Personal Information.
6. In order to provide some of the services offered by the site (“the Services”), We need to hold certain Personal Information including your name, telephone number, and e-mail address. Except to the extent that We are required or permitted by law, any Personal Information which We collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the services, and We will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
7. We may collect Personal Information that you volunteer while using the site and/or the services. This information may be used by Us to notify you about important changes to the site, new services and other information we think you may find interesting. Where We collect such information, We make clear the nature of the information and the purposes for which it is used and We offer you the choice to opt-out of receiving such information.
8. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
9. When you view the site, We may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a “cookie” file, which will enable Us to tailor the site to match your interests and preferences. The “cookie” file will not contain any data personal to you. Your Internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie” file, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions.
10. Personal Information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area in order to facilitate the performance of the services. In using the services you consent to such a transfer. In addition, if you put Personal Information on publicly available parts of the site, this will be accessible to persons in countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the EEA.
11. We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Us.
12. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to send you information by telephone, e-mail or letter about Parkland International , www.Parkland International .com and other information that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive this information you can e-mail email@example.com.
13. You can find out what Personal Information we hold about you by writing to us at Portland Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 6EY. We will acknowledge your request within ten working days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your Personal Information We will give reasons for any such refusal.
14. If any of the Personal Information that We hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want Us to delete any Personal Information, please contact Us at Portland Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 6EY. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
15. We regard Our databases of site visitors information (which may include your Personal Information) as a valuable asset. Should We sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties. In addition, such a transfer or sale may mean that your Personal Information is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. In using the services you consent to such use of your Personal Information.
For more information please call 0161 762 9737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on